rhis_2021010009.jpg rhis_2021010008.jpg rhis_2021010007.jpg rhis_2021010006.jpg rhis_2021010005.jpg rhis_2021010004.jpg rhis_2021010003.jpg rhis_2021010002.jpg rhis_2021010001.jpg
Do you need a WDI (Termite) Report? These reports in Texas can only be performed by professionals licensed by the Texas Department of Agriculture.
I am a Professional Home Inspector licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission and am not able to inspect for WDI (wood destroying insects).
As a service to my clients I provide the following list to assist you in finding those who are qualified to provide these reports.
Serving the North Houston Metroplex